To manage users, please go to ORGANISATION → Users. A user may be:
- A software user: he/she can log in the application and do actions according to his/her rights.
- A referenced person in a processing: he/she cannot log in the application but can be referenced in a processing as a contact, or a person in charge…
To add a user, please go to ORGANISATION → Users → Add a user. To do so, you need the following information:
- User name: necessary to log in
- Software user: if the case isn’t checked, the user won’t be able to log in APM, and so won’t receive account details.
- Title / First name / Last name
- Email: the user will receive his/her password, so the email has to be valid.
- Fonctions within the organisation
A user may be:
- DPO: then, the user may be linked to one or more structures and receive automatically rights to create/modify/validate processing.
- Relay: the relay is a user assisting the DPO in the creation of the record of processing. He/she can enter and request for a validation of a processing to the DPO. The user has to be linked to one or more structures in order to obtain rights to create/request for a validation.
- Compliance officier: the compliance officier has the same right as the DPO. This status has to be used by organisation with no DPO.
- Data controller