The tasks manager allows to assign and track actions directly in APM. Some actions create automatically tasks in order to ensure a tracking:
- Extraction of the record of processing
- Validation request of a processing
Tasks are classified into 5 categories:
- Right of access requests: when a customer ask to access to his/her personal data, it’s recommended to create a task in order to track the achievement.
- When you receive a complaint
- When you detect a personal data breach
- When the CNIL contact you
- Other tasks
These categories are included in the activity report of the DPO. For example, you can track the number of right of access requests and the average time taken to answer.
A task includes a list of step to do. When all steps are closed, the task is automatically closed.